Automotive Technician – $70-$125K/Year – Flat Rate
Expanding automotive dealership in search of a flat rate technician to join their team!
- Inspect vehicles, engines, transmissions, etc., and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance.
- Replenish fluids.
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to vehicle users.
- Must be able to explain repairs and have great customer service
- Experience necessary either in a dealership or independent shop setting.
- Ford certifications a plus but not required. Our dealership has shop competency and technicians are not required to have individual Ford certifications.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
For more information, contact Kityra Mitchell at 602 788-5890 ext 112 or email at email@example.com
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.