Technician – Auto
Estimated Salary: $93,600
Chrysler Certified Electrical Diagnostic Technician
***Client looking to hire ASAP***
A multi-franchise auto group with facilities in Southeast New Mexico is looking for an experienced Master Electrical Technician.
- Chrysler Master Electrical Technician needed (tons of work!).
- Up to $45/hour for a Senior Master Certified Tech.
- Relocation assistance up to $7500 for the right candidate.
- Very positive working environment.
- Training Support for Technicians.
- Process oriented and Results Driven.
- Professional Management
- Drug free environment
- Candidates must have all the tools and expertise to perform maintenance and repairs on various types of vehicles.
- Master Chrysler Electrical Diagnostic Technician ONLY!!
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Please call Michael at (602) 788-5890 for details and forward resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.