Technician – Auto
This independent repair facility celebrates over 60 years in the business as a family-owned shop and a BBB accredited repair facility, offering excellent pay and benefits, and a family atmosphere.
We are looking for a skilled automotive mechanic/technician to diagnose, maintain and repair vehicles. You must have computer and driveability diagnostic experience!
You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them for maximum reliability and functionality. You should be well-versed in complex mechanical or electronic systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks).
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic, 5 years is preferred.
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred.
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus.
Pay and Benefits
- $60,000 to $85,000/year depending on experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
Apply to learn more about this ideal opportunity for a technician! Please contact Kelly at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.