Technician – Auto
General Motors (GM) Automotive Technician
Join a busy GM dealership centrally located in Phoenix!
- Looking for techs with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Perform requested repair work in a productive and efficient manner
- Use diagnostic equipment and special service tools to test vehicle components
- Technician is responsible for repairing vehicles under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, steering, electrical, air conditioning, etc
- Technician is responsible for providing the Service Advisor with an estimate of any additional repairs needed
- Pay is competitive and is based solely on experience and certifications
Please contact Kristin ext. 124 for details and forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.