Sitter / Monitor
Estimated Salary: $25,000
Inpatient Mental Health Monitor Sitter **NIGHT SHIFT**
APN Staffing is hiring for inpatient mental health sitters to work at a county correctional health facility. This role is vital in maintaining patient safety and care to those experiencing mental health issues.
- Experience watching multiple monitors and reporting findings.
- Responsible for performing visual monitoring of inpatient mental health patients, reporting findings and observations to the licensed nurse.
- Assist the patient care team as directed to ensure patient care and unit activities are completed.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and demonstrate good visual acuity.
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- At least one (1) year experience in a medical setting, preferred.
- CPR certification (training will be completed during new hire orientation and must be maintained during employment).
- Must pass a fingerprint/background check.
- Frequently: confined areas, be in a high noise level, around dim and bright lighting and be exposed to contagious diseases.
- Respond frequently to emergencies, traumatic subject matter, isolation, possible overtime/rotating shifts, interruptions, time pressures, unscheduled tasks, working in close proximity with others.
For more information, contact Nick Mazur at 602 788-5890 x110 and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.