Estimated Salary: $50,000
Service Advisor/Service Writer/Parts Advisor
This independent repair facility celebrates over 60 years in the business as a family-owned shop and a BBB accredited repair facility, employing ASE certified master technicians and an AMI certified shop manager!
We are looking for a caring professional who can provide…
- Customer service, professionally assisting customers both on the phone and in-person, assist in scheduling appointments for drop off and pick up.
- Parts look-up, inventory, and parts ordering using Mitchell1 through Repair-link, NAPA Pro-link, O’Reilly’s First call, Worldpac, Nexpart, and Wiseconnect.
- Transfers technician notes into electronic repair orders and estimates parts needed by working with technicians and manager to correctly quote jobs and provide customer with inspection notes.
- Maintaining in-house parts/supply stock and tracking parts orders to facilitate job efficiency for technicians.
- Assist lot attendant/driver when needed – parking vehicles, pre-service vehicle write-ups, and occasionally giving customer’s a ride in courtesy shuttle.
- Job can be very dynamic and requires ability to multitask, confidence in using computers, and able to manage personal and technician workflow.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of automotive parts/ordering – preferred 3 years automotive parts/service experience.
- Clean personal image and good communication skills.
- Consistent attendance record.
- Automotive shop management software familiarity – preferably Mitchell1 knowledge.
- Experience as automotive parts manager/service writer/service manager
- ASE Parts and/or ASE Service Advisor certification.
- AMI credits are a plus.
- Independent repair shop experience and/or parts counter experience.
Pay and Benefits
- $40,000 – $60,000.
- Vacation, bonus, 401K, disability and health insurance.
- Monday – Friday.
Apply to learn more about this ideal opportunity by contacting Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.