Registered Nurse – $59.90/hour
This is a great position for someone that wants to serve Veterans in need. The Registered Nurse (RN) shall be responsible for performing services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide services such as treatment regimens and the delivery of medications as prescribed by a medical provider or under the guidelines of the Emergency Response Orders and Nursing Treatment Protocols.
- As needed, assess chronic, acute and emergency health care needs of patient or resident’s, and document accordingly in the patient or resident’s medical rec
- Knowledge of communicable disease principles and understanding of Center for Disease Control (CDC) Occupational Safety Health Association (OSHA) Guidelines.
- Ability to work with multiple health care disciplines and work cooperatively with the facilities nursing staff.
- Provide services such as treatment regimens and delivery of medications as prescribed by a medical provider or under the guidelines of the Emergency Response Orders and Nursing Treatment Protocols.
- As needed, assess chronic, acute and emergency health care needs of the Veterans/Members, and document accordingly in the Veteran/Member’s medical rec
- Shall hold a current license in good standing privilege to practice as an RN by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Shall comply with the Arizona State Board of Nursing Statutes, Rules and Regulations.
- Current certifications for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS), meeting the American Heart Association standards.
- Shall be familiar with Occupational Safety Health Association (OSHA) regulations.
- Shall comply with all requirements set by the Joint Commission.
For more information, contact Ren’e at 602-788-5890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.