RN – Registered Nurse (New Grads Accepted)
Estimated Salary: $124,592
Registered Nurse/LPN – $59.90/hour
This position carries out all geriatric nursing care, treatment and services in a professional and prescribed manner within the scope of license and in accordance with the physician’s orders.
This is a full-time, 36 hour/ week position. Shifts are 12 hours.
- Provides a safe, therapeutic and hygienic environment.
- Assigns and oversees duties of subordinate staff.
- Provides a variety of nursing care for infirm Veterans/Members.
- Trains subordinate staff in specific clinical care.
- Observes and assesses patient’s behavior and physical condition.
- Administers medical treatment and intervention according to the plan of care.
- Acts as lead or performs limited supervision on an assignment.
- Knowledge of gerontological/geriatric nursing theory and practice.
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Arizona RN nursing license.
For more information, contact Ren’e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 or email at email@example.com
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.