Pascoag, Rhode Island
APN Staffing is NOW hiring for a Registered Nurse in the Pascoag, Rhode Island area. These positions are contract long-term projects and are not permanent employment with the State of Rhode Island. Hours for this shift is (3:00 pm – 11:30 pm). Schedule will include any day of the week, and every other weekend. Specific days off is TBD.
Pay is $62.00 an hour.
To provide professional nursing within an in-patient facility or community service facility.
To participate in the intake process by interviewing, assessing, and formulating nursing diagnosis and goal setting for patients/clients.
To interpret nursing and health care needs to other members of the interdisciplinary team.
To act as an integral member of an interdisciplinary team.
To provide medical and nursing therapies, health care instructions and counseling to clients and families.
To document interactions with clients according to agency policy.
To apply the nursing process including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation, in the care of clients.
To communicate health, medical and nursing information to other members of the interdisciplinary team.
To provide instructions to patients/clients and staff on an on-going basis.
To monitor health status of patients.
- Shall hold a current license in good standing privilege to practice as an RN by the Rhode Island State Board of Nursing
- Shall comply with the Rhode Island State Board of Nursing Statutes, Rules and Regulations
- Current certifications for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS), meeting the American Heart Association standards
- Shall be familiar with Occupational Safety Health Association (OSHA) regulations
- Minimum 1-2 years of psych experience
- Credentialing completion is required
To learn more, please contact Angelique at email@example.com or call our office at (602) 788.5890 Ext 115
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.