RN – Infection Control
Infection Control Registered Nurse (RN)
As an Infection Control RN at this Chandler, Arizona hospital, you will be responsible for recognizing and isolating outbreaks of infectious diseases.
- Provide consultation and education to staff, physicians and community leaders in respect to Infection Prevention & Control.
- Conduct risk assessments with consideration of served populations, regional vulnerabilities, relevant statistical data, and new and emerging infectious diseases.
- Notify the County and/or State Health Department of any reportable diseases, adhering to all internal county and state procedures.
- Develop and implement continuously improved patient care procedures and control mechanisms relating to quality compliance and infectious diseases.
- Participate in infection prevention and control education for all employees during orientation and annually thereafter.
- Ensure the infection prevention and control procedures meet CMS, DNV, county and state, APIC and CDC regulations, standards or guidelines.
- Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an infection control RN.
If you’re interested, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.