RN – Emergency Room – $65,000/year+ DOE
Sierra Vista, AZ
Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Performs technical nursing functions and upholds the standards of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients. Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing research of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License in AZ
- Certified in CPR, ACLS and PALS
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competence and maintain current knowledge of caring for all age groups of patients.
- Must be able to move at least 20+ pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal forms.
- $4,500 and 1 week paid for CME annually
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid vacation per year
- 120 paid sick hours per year with max accrual of 220 hours
- Free medical, dental and vision as well as short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation insurance and a standard retirement package.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at email@example.com
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.