Registered Nurse RN – Emergency Department
Emergency Room – Registered Nurse (RN)
An East Valley community hospital needs additional, experienced emergency room nurses to care for patients in the emergency room during this unique time.
- 13-week contract.
- Day and night shift positions (pay differential is included).
- 12-hour shifts.
- Provide professional nursing assessment and initiates nursing care to clients presented to the emergency department.
- Determine the urgency of the clients presenting complaints and completes medical screening.
- Initiates diagnostic and therapeutic measures as indicated by standing protocols and medical orders.
- Attends required annual in-services and additional certification classes.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current nursing license as a registered nurse in the State of Arizona.
- At least one year in critical care and/or emergency care experience.
For more information, contact Nick at 602-788-5890 x110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.