Pharmacist – Hospital
Flat Pay Rate: $120/hour
– Provide pharmaceutical care to patients in a hospital setting
– Ensure safe and effective medication therapy management
– Collaborate with healthcare professionals to optimize patient outcomes
– Perform medication order verification and review for accuracy and appropriateness
– Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree from an accredited school of pharmacy
– Active pharmacist license in the state of Arizona
– Strong knowledge of anatomy, pharmacology, and medication administration
– Experience in acute care or critical care settings preferred
– Familiarity with utilization review processes and medication reconciliation
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.