Estimated Salary: $215,000
South Central Arizona-area
We are recruiting a Pediatric Dentist to be an energetic leader who will grow and drive business for a large dental practice with locations throughout Maricopa and Pinal counties. As a pediatric dentist, you will provide oral care and treatment for children from infancy through their teenage years.
- A compassionate and patient demeanor will be equally considered when finding the right candidate so young patients can be put at ease when visiting the clinic.
- Dental health education for families is crucial in this community. We are looking for someone who can teach kids and parents alike hygiene habits that will last a lifetime.
- In addition to caring for patients, you will be leading a team and thriving in a fast-paced clinic environment.
- Board-certified pediatric dentist.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Proficient in oral conscious sedation.
- Credentialed at a local hospital.
About the Position
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Salary is $200,000-$230,000.00 DOE
- Generous benefits and PTO
Interested candidates, please call Ren’e Pelayo for more information at 602-788-5890 or email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.