National Director of Accounts
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. We are seeking a Dealer Sales to join our team! Calls on and develops relationships with key executives in the automotive and data space in order to negotiate, sell or maintain business transactions and services resulting in increased revenue. Provides strong business results, strategic direction and drives incremental sales to the company by leveraging these strong manufacturer relationships and alliances.
What you’ll do:
- Executes business development and sales goals for automotive and other markets through extensive market research and intelligence to enable the direct sale of Infomedia software and service products.
- Understands and possesses specific market intelligence and knowledge for assigned region; drives this understanding throughout the organization to meet local product market needs.
- Develops, nurtures and maintains in-depth and comprehensive customer relationships and contacts for assigned accounts to produce strong business results for the Company by leveraging alliances.
- Communicates evolving business “pipeline” to executive management as stages progress on a regular basis; pipeline updates include anything from initial business conversations to signing contracts securing new business.
- Provides monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts by customer and product, and contributes to strategy planning and budget processes.
- Partners with Infomedia’s Product group to define targeted market business needs relating to product requirements; instrumental in providing detailed information to tailor solutions to meet customer needs.
- Identify and grow opportunities with existing clients in collaboration with the Business Development and Sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Secure new OEMs where there is currently IFM products.
- Coordinates account and market reviews of key metrics and best practices/key learning for assigned markets.
- Develops sales presentations and additional support collateral in conjunction with Marketing and utilizes information when developing new opportunities for business and sales growth; pursues opportunities that appear unique to each assigned account in terms of marketing and operations.
- Develops strategic alliances and partnerships to strengthen existing business relationships and opportunities, and to identify additional alliances and partners; also develops proposals and negotiates terms and conditions, when implementing contractual agreements – all of this is done in conjunction with immediate superior and the executive team.
What you’ll bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5 years or more of related experience in Sales or Business Development
- 5 years selling into automotive dealerships
- 3 years experience developing, defining, and executing a sales strategy
- Proven ability to strategically plan and understand big picture thinking
- Deep understanding of automotive service & parts applications landscape and product development.
- Willing to travel 75% travel to customer locations
- Must be able to manage a sales region with the US
- Enjoys a fast paced working environment
Prior experience in a high-growth technology company servicing complex industrial customers is essential. A proven track record of sales in multi-national industrial accounts with experience in personally developing top line sales in the millions on an annual basis. Track record of implementing new business development plans within multi-national industrial accounts which at least meet, but preferably exceed business goals. Ability to develop nurture and maintain large account relationships requiring large account management and complex product management experience.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.