A Physician provides health care services to patients under the direction and responsible supervision of the Medical Director.
- Under the general supervision of the Medical Director, examines patients, takes medical history, records results, and makes preliminary diagnosis of disease, illness and injury and decides care plan, or follow-up procedures
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories
- Identify short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information; recommends options and course of action
- Administer or order diagnostic tests such as X rays, electrocardiograms, and blood work, and interprets test results
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as immunizations, injections, suturing and wound care, and managing infection
- Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens, giving normal and abnormal development information, and promoting wellness and health maintenance
- Exercise professional judgment regarding consultation with other Physicians concerning appropriate treatment
- Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient care plans, instructing and counseling patients, and recording progress
- Work in triage and makes decisions on patient care needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate, 4 years Medical School earning a MD or DO degree, 1 year rotating Internship, 2 years Residency
- Board certification or Board eligible in Family Practice
- Completion of annual CME requirements
To learn more, please contact Ren’e at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.