Manager Intake and Enrollment
MANAGER OF INTAKE AND ENROLLMENT **
FULL TIME/ DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY ***
EXCELLENT BENEFITS TO INCLUDE 6 WEEKS PTO***
Oversees and leads the Behavioral Health assessment and enrollment team/system in a highly efficient manner by performing the following duties personally and through subordinate employees. Responsible for ensuring that all critical tasks are fulfilled on a timely basis.
- Maintains exclusive focus upon patients/residents, the quality of their care, their individual needs and their medical outcomes without significant distraction by administrative and non-patient care activities.
- Complies fully with all patient medical records and information privacy regulations, state and federal.
- Takes all steps necessary to fully ensure patient medical data confidentiality and security.
- Ensures a holistic and thorough approach to all client interactions and assessments by subordinate staff so that no symptoms and no personal health risks are not observed, duly-noted and responded appropriately to.
- Effectively leads the Behavioral Health Response Team that determines need for and arranges for psychiatric hospitalization.
- Ensures fully accurate verification of insurance benefits prior to acceptance and admission of patients.
- Ensures timely mental health assessments on a rapid basis resulting in clinically accurate diagnoses and referral for initial services.
- Interfaces with ADHS/AHCCCS for notification of individual enrollments in Behavioral Health Services.
- Coordinates with medical staff for implementation and follow-up of Government Performance and Results Act standards for Depression Screening.
- Assembles, analyzes and presents various operating, treatment and enrollment reports.
- Performs duties of subordinate employees as necessary based upon patient conditions and needs.
- Takes all steps necessary to ensure increasing and improving professional behavioral health services capabilities on the parts of all subordinate employees.
- Continually improves highly productive collaboration between various patient facing teams and team members, with exclusive focus upon continually improving mental and behavioral health outcomes of patients served.
- Assesses individuals for need of urgent psychiatric intervention and determines need for urgent hospitalization while taking all steps necessary to ensure proper admission.
- Coordinates care for psychiatric hospitalization patients from admission through discharge followed by admittance to ongoing services as necessary.
- Implements and oversees successful crisis counseling services and development of individualized crisis intervention plans having remedial effects and positive health outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to regularly change priorities to accomplish all tasks despite frequent interruptions.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly communicate, both orally and in writing, while performing all essential functions.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Substance Abuse Prevention as determined by job responsibilities.
- Current independent license with Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as either LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LISAC, and/or Clinical Psychologist.
- Minimum of two years of experience supervising licensed behavioral health professionals, preferably within a residential behavioral health treatment environment.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to diverse cultures and specifically our Community and/or other cultures.
- Interest in medical subjects, patient services/care, and customer service.
- Prior medical environment work experience is preferred.
For more information, contact Ren’e at 602 788-5890 x116 or email at Rene@apnusa.com
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.