We are looking for a full-time doctor to join an expanding dental clinic within a multi-disciplinary healthcare group. This team oversees five chairs with four dentists.
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Licensed in the State of Arizona
- Takes care of daily walk-in and emergency patients
- Experience with endo, oral surgery and dentures
- Likes to work with both adults and children
- Ability to treat simple and complex procedures
Performs case management duties of assigned clients to provide timely, appropriate, and compliant care services. Coordinates and documents all behavioral health services and monitors the progress of clients throughout their treatment. Communicates relevant information effectively and efficiently to the appropriate staff members and relevant personnel when necessary.
For more information, call Ren’e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x 116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.