We are looking for a high-energy and results-driven Finance Manager to join the leadership team at a well-respected automotive dealership in the Pacific Northwest! Candidates for this opportunity must have 5-8 years of automotive dealership experience.
Job Description for Finance Manager
- The ideal candidate for the F&I position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude, along with the expertise to build strong relationships with customers.
- The Finance Manager will review each customer’s credit application, present financing options, and prepare the delivery documentation.
- Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options.
- Present service contracts, GAP and other beneficial ancillary programs.
- Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship.
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service.
- 5 – 8 years finance experience.
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction level.
- Self-motivated and high-energy personality.
- Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
To learn more, please contact Kristin at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.