CT Technologist CONTRACT
CT Technologist – Full-time Contract Position
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CT Technologist to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona. As a CT Technologist, you will be responsible for performing CT scans on patients, ensuring the quality of images, and providing excellent patient care. This is a full-time contract position with a pay rate of $60.00 per hour.
- Conduct CT scans on patients as prescribed by physicians
- Position patients and adjust equipment to obtain optimal images
- Evaluate the quality of images and ensure they meet diagnostic standards
- Administer contrast materials as needed
- Monitor patients’ vital signs during the procedure
- Provide patients with clear instructions for the procedure and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain accurate patient records and ensure patient confidentiality
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide excellent patient care
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in CT
- Valid state license to practice as a CT Technologist in Arizona
- At least 2 years of experience as a CT Technologist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures and protocols
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a highly motivated and skilled CT Technologist looking for a full-time contract position in Phoenix, Arizona, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter today.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Sevana at email@example.com or give us a call at 602-788-5890. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.