Controller – Automotive
San Diego, California
Join a great of recreational dealerships across the country!
- Oversee the company’s financial position and manage accounting transactions.
- Enforce existing accounting policies and procedures.
- Report directly to the CFO.
- 5+ years management and accounting preferred.
- Maintains an effective cash management system. Forecasts cash needs.
- Provides a timely daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the dealer/general manager informed about trends.
- Ensures that all manufacturer accounts including warranty claims, rebates, interest, protection, and co-op advertising accounts are current and accurate.
To learn more, please contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.