Albuquerque, New Mexico
A local used car dealership is expanding and looking for an experienced controller to lead the accounting team!
- Dealertrack experience.
- Good understanding of the used car market.
- At least of 5 years of dealership experience as a controller.
- Familiarity of the Albuquerque market and an appreciation of its unique challenges.
- Provide support to all departments to produce increased revenue, control expenses; contribute to customer satisfaction and excellent associate satisfaction.
- Recruit, supervise and develop a team of 7 to 10 people.
- Audit the balance sheets and schedules regularly; address any possible problems and potential liabilities.
- Assist operations with dealership forecasting and budgeting.
- Prepare reconciliation of all dealership balance sheet accounts and purify reconciling items every month.
- Earn $150,000/year DOE, includes bonus plan.
- Generous benefits and PTO.
- Albuquerque is a wonderful community to raise a family.
- One-hour drive from Santa Fe, with some of the best skiing in the area.
To apply or learn more, contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext. 114.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.