$25-$35/hr – Depending on Experience
A leading automotive group has an immediate opportunity for a full-time contracts clerk with a minimum of 3 years experience. Excellent benefits.
- Process all vehicle sales contracts in accounting.
- Check documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare payoff checks for trade-in vehicles.
- Prepare salesperson commission worksheets.
- Reconcile all corresponding schedules.
- Verify and post contract funding.
- Payoff flooring on sold units.
- Must be highly organized and experienced in handling high volumes of paperwork.
- Must have at least three years of automotive experience.
- If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For more information, please contact Kityra Mitchell at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890 Ext. 112
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.