Licensed or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA / LNA)
YUMA , AZ.
- Perform para-professional nursing duties; maintain cleanliness and order in the work setting, take and record vital signs and maintain medical records and other related records.
- Answer patient or resident’s call lights, deliver messages, serve meals, make beds and assist patients and residents with eating, dressing and bathing.
- Provide skin care to patients and residents, take their temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, blood pressure and help patient and resident’s walk and get into and out of bed.
- Current license as a CNA by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Current certifications for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS), meeting the American Heart Association standards.
- Must know how to use gait belts and mechanical lifts to transfer patients.
For more information, contact Ren’e at 602 788-5890 x116 or email at Rene@apnusa.com
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.