CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We are currently looking to hire CNA Certified Nursing Assistant for a very reputable company located in Koloa, HI. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!? Scheduling Interviews now!
New grads are accepted!
- Bathe and dress patients.
- Serve meals and help patients eat.
- Take vital signs.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors.
- Provide and empty bedpans.
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls.
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds.
- Clean and sanitize patient areas.
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies.
- Valid and Current CNA License
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card.
To learn more, please contact Christopher at email@example.com call 602-788-5890.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.