CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Our client is a large long-term care and post-acute management company with beautiful facilities located throughout the islands of Hawaii. This is a temp-to-perm position, giving you the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee in only three months.
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
If you’re interested, please contact Sevana at Sevana@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.