Clinical RN QOC Investigative Fact Finder
District Clinical RN QOC Investigative Fact Finder
As a District Clinical Registered Nurse QOC Investigative Fact Finder is primarily responsible for conducting investigations within established timelines involve division members while demonstrating the ability to remain objective and maintain confidentiality.
- Gather and analyze documentation from various entities that can include health plans, behavioral health, providers, protective agencies and other involved parties.
- Review medical evaluations, member files, protective agency reports and provider records.
- Analyze incidents that indicate abuse, neglect, training and/or systemic issues within the Division or associated providers.
- Conduct trending to determine success of interventions; make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and present cases to the Peer Review Committee.
- Conduct Root Cause Analyses to determine facts/cause of negative outcomes.
- Participate in annual audits and develops/revises policy and procedures.
- Day shift positions.
- Must have an active AZ RN license.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check.
Please call Tim at 602-788-5890 or email at Tim@apnusa.com to learn more and apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.