Clinical and Outpatient Dietician
Clinical and Outpatient Dietician – $65,000K/year
Sierra Vista, AZ
A healthcare facility near Sierra Vista is looking for a Clinical and Outpatient Dietitian. This person will perform a variety of specialized duties related to receipt, interpretation, and implementation of patient diet orders as well as nutrition counseling for patients and family members. This may include diabetes education, weight management, cardiovascular disease, cancer and nutrition therapy. They will also assist physicians in the hospital. May also be required to assess / evaluate outpatient home tube feedings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advance degree with major in foods & nutrition preferred.
- Active CPR certification
- Must have completed an internship in a hospital offering dietetic internship approved by American Dietetic Assoc.
- Must be a member of the American Dietetic Assoc. with current registration.
- Relocation assistance up to $15,000
- Sign-on bonus of $10,000
- Helicopter insurance
- Free Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday paid time
- Retirement and life insurance
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.