Certified Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician- DOE
Sun Lakes, Arizona
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager, you will collect and perform analysis on laboratory specimens. You will maintain laboratory instrumentation and supplies as necessary, as well as assist the Laboratory Manager as requested. This is a direct hire position looking to start as soon as possible. Experience in hematology, urine or chemistry preferred.
Hiring two positions. Hours are Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday from 12:00-8:30pm.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients.
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis.
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference.
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or related Health Care field with a full 4- year course of study that included or was supplemented by at least one (1) year of clinical laboratory training and experience.
- 1 years in clinical laboratory science field preferred
- Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist with ASCP or AMT certification required.
- Prior hospital lab environment work experience is preferred.
Please contact Christine at email@example.com or 602-788-5890 ext 123 for more information.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.