Biller – Automotive Dealership
Join this large, automotive dealership group in the Greater Seattle area. If you are a biller with experience in the automotive industry, we’d love to connect with you about this position!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Posting out of New and Used vehicles
- Maintaining accurate ECB chargebacks
- Responsible for paying sales people accurate commissions
- Responsible for salesperson charge backs when applicable
- Submitting Incentives
- Schedules (New Car Inventory, Used Car Inventory, We Owe)
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Process tittles for new and used cars.
Our ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Automotive experience
- Computer knowledge
- Fast learner that is open to change
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Professional appearance
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational skills
To learn more, please call Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.