Automotive Parts Manager
Automotive Parts Manager – All skill levels are welcome to apply!!!
$150,000 + (Depending on Experience)
Northern Seattle, Washington
Join this large automotive dealership group in the Greater Seattle area as a parts manager tasked with leading the parts department, retail, and wholesale customers.
- Accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures and inventory control.
- Handle the parts inventory and track all expenses.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure parts are in-stock or ordered in a timely manner as needed for all scheduled repairs.
- Effectively train and supervise all parts counter associates to meet department and company goals; handle stock order procedures.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints courteously and professionally.
- Keep up-to-date on manufacturer warranty, policy, and return procedures.
- Knowledge and compliance with the federal, state, and local regulations that affect operation.
- Ensure that all employees follow their assigned work schedules and enforce to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Maintain a stabilized inventory consistent with the requirements of the defined areas.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
- Implement & carry out safety requirements.
- Demonstrate behaviors within Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- The size and scale of our company allows us to offer you advancement opportunities at any location. We do not just offer you a job, we invite you on a journey.
- 401k plan.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance programs
- Short-term disability
To learn more, please contact Cameron at Kityra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890 Ext. 112
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.