Auto Body Technician
$52-$56k/year + Commission DOE
Growing automotive group looking for an experienced body tech for body shop.
- Body Technician will need to be able to read and understand every repair order to meet its needs.
- Repair collision damaged vehicles according to OEM specifications and company standards.
- Must be able to work as a team
- Will attend shop meetings
- Be able to meet deadlines according to production schedule
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by shop manager.
- Must be able to unassembled, repair, and reassemble every vehicle.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Must be able to confidently complete all levels of repairs.
- Must have your own tools.
- 2-5 years experience as a body tech
- Must have proficient communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
For more information, contact Kityra Mitchell at 602 788-5890 Ext. 112 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in knowing about potential job opportunities that you may be interested in? By applying to this job, you agree to be added to our email list to receive information about possible job opportunities applicable to your skills and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.